7 leaders share how innovative thinking can tackle climate change
- World Economic Forum
"As delegates gather at the COP 27 Climate Summit this week in Egypt, we’re reminded of the need for swift action and ideas that scale. The leaders in this week's podcast are investing in new technologies, new incentives, and most importantly, new approaches. That can get us to a more sustainable world.
These interviews recorded at the annual meeting in Davos, the Sustainable Development Impact meeting in New York and the Urban Transformation Summit in Detroit show the range of ideas that change makers of all stripes are pushing forward.
Each drives home one key idea: that while sometimes new technologies or capabilities can always be developed, there's so much we can accomplish with the tools, will and creativity that's already in place."
- Rania Al-Mashat, Egypt's Minister of International Cooperation and Egypt
- Patrick Decker, CEO of Xylem
- George Oliver, CEO and chairman of Johnson Controls
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens
- Tjada D'Oyen McKenna, CEO of Mercy Corps
- Mohammad Jafaar, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Kuwaiti Danish Dairy Company
- Eric Rondolat, CEO, Signify