Ofwat £300m innovation fundOfwat will raise the size of its innovation fund to £300m, as it looks to encourage companies to be more efficient and come up with new idea...
Desalination for DubaiThe Dubai Electricity and Water Authority has received 29 expressions of interest for the first phase of the Hassyan seawater reverse osmosi...
Clean TeQ Water halts trade to raise fresh funds
- The Market Herald
- Water treatment company Clean TeQ Water (CNQ) places its shares in a trading halt relating to a capital raise
- The company will remain in the halt until Thursday, October 27, or when further details are released, whichever occurs first
- On September 30, Clean TeQ’s subsidiary, NematiQ, signed a deal with Schreurs & Sons for its water recycling technology
- NematiQ penned a memorandum of understanding with Schreurs & Sons to demonstrate its direct graphene membrane nanofiltration technology at its Victorian facility
- Shares in Clean TeQ last traded at 47.5 cents on October 24