Ofwat £300m innovation fundOfwat will raise the size of its innovation fund to £300m, as it looks to encourage companies to be more efficient and come up with new idea...
Desalination for DubaiThe Dubai Electricity and Water Authority has received 29 expressions of interest for the first phase of the Hassyan seawater reverse osmosi...
Clean TeQ Water signs $10m contract
- The Market Herald
- Clean TeQ Water (CNQ) signs a $10 million contract for the Townsville Water Treatment Facility project in Queensland
- Clean TeQ and local civil partner A. Gabrielli Construction (AGC) will design and construct the Townsville City Council’s new recycled water treatment facility
- The facility will be built at the Cleveland Bay Purification Plant to produce up to 15 megalitres of water per day for industrial and irrigation users
- Clean TeQ plans to deliver the contract works in the third quarter of next year, and the facility is expected to be operational by the end of 2023
- Company shares are up 3.95 per cent to 39.5 cents at 3:09 pm AEDT